Hiring Closed – Thank you!
Are you a RAD Architect, Project Manager, or Interior Designer?
The Urban dictionary describes RAD as, “When awesome and cool just aren’t enough to describe something or someone!” We want to learn your RAD qualities and share why we are better than awesome!
Interested? Keep reading!
Dogs or cats? Beach or mountains? No matter your preferences…it’s all good. What RAD really wants to know: Does working with Revit get your imagination energized? Are you motivated when given the authority and responsibility to directly lead clients? Do you take pride in making spaces, places, and drawings remarkable? If so, we should chat sooner than later.
The Ragona Architecture & Design family looks forward to welcoming a new member (or 3!) to the team this summer with multiple positions available for the right candidates. We also love a good pizza party and community volunteerism is a must so you are encouraged you to bring your #social and #giveback ideas to the table. A growing corporate culture with happy employees is as important as maintaining our client’s and their project well-being.
5-10 years of relevant experience is a great start for our discussion but we’re interested to learn more about you regardless, so drop us a line if you’re curious. Make sure to peruse some of our social posts too. Bonus points if you can bowl a perfect game…we can, just sayin’.
A RAD Position You’ll Love :
- Working in our dedicated office with other professionals.
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Direct access to your client(s) on a daily basis.
YOU – Our RAD Rockstar :
We understand as an educated, professional, you’ve got the basics down: you’re a professional communicator with a good attitude, organize your work, understand the importance of time management and are always looking to improve yourself personally and professionally. We ask that you:
- Display pride and accountability in your work product.
- Understand how to work with prototypical design elements and current building codes.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines for your clients.
- Strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others while having fun at work.
- Understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited university.
- Strong Revit skill and willing to keep up on technology.
- Five to seven years of experience in the architecture & design industry.
- Licensed architect (or on track) – or – CIDQ Interior Design Certification.
- Experience in retail and/or hospitality industry preferable.
You also get Continuing Education on a weekly basis – for free!
Master-level Revit User and former UNC Charlotte Professor, Jeremy Roh is seeking candidates looking for better support in developing their Revit skills. Come learn and train while getting paid to do your job as well.
RAD offers benefits and a competitive salary commensurate with your experience level.
Ragona Architecture & Design, PLLC
145A Scaleybark Road
Charlotte, NC 28209
Job Type: Full-time