We are growing…again!
🚨 If you’re a Project Manager, Revit-proficient, and looking for a new gig then we’re interested to learn more about you. RAD works in all market sectors and on projects primarily located throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. This role offers a great opportunity to try your hand at new project types so you’re not stuck in any one sector.
Drop us a line if you’re curious about life behind the scenes at RAD. Send contact info & all qualifications // firstname.lastname@example.org 🤙
- Display pride and accountability in your work product.
- Understand how to work with prototypical design elements and current building codes.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines for your clients.
- Strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others while having fun at work.
- Understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Strong Revit skill and willing to keep up on technology.
- Five to fifteen years of experience in the architecture & design industry.
- Licensed architect (or on track).
We offer competitive pay commensurate with your experience level, bonus pay, health insurance and paid time off.