Join the RAD Team
We’re seeking skilled Project Managers, Architects, and Interior Designers – drop us a note and let us know you’re looking!
Project Manager/Project Architect
Ragona Architecture & Design (RAD) works with national clients located throughout the Southeast and Midwest regions. RAD was formed from and continues the excellence of the 40 year practice of DMR Architecture. Under the firms new branding RAD has embraced the latest software technologies allowing us to secure several new clients. As a member of RAD’s team you will work with our staff allowing you to master these same skills. RAD’s project types include; Mall, Retail, Hotels, Fitness/ Wellness, Multi-Family, Restaurants, and Prototype Design.
RAD is currently seeking a Project Architect with 3 -10 years of experience managing all aspects of both ground-up and renovation projects. A focus in Multi-Family, Hospitality, and Retail projects is preferred. Candidate should possess strong design skills and the ability to nurture client relationships. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to secure a leadership role within a fast-growing firm.
- Bachelors of Architecture or Masters of Architecture from an accredited program
- Current professional registration or in process of their Architectural Registration Exams
- Demonstrated BIM (REVIT) proficiency
- Excellent problem solving skills, including ability to identify key issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Initiate design concept drawings
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
- Thorough knowledge of architectural detailing, codes, and building material characteristics
- Ability to collaborate with multiple team members, consultant groups and stakeholders
- Prepare construction documents for complex building components
- Participate in construction administration activities
- Ability to travel as projects require
RAD offers a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com