RAD Architectural Designer / Project Manager – Revit
We are hiring and looking for a RAD Project Manager!
Interested? Keep reading…🤙
5-15 years of experience in the multi-family and/or retail sectors is a great start for our discussion but we’re interested to learn more about you regardless, so drop us a line if you’re curious. RAD works on projects located throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions and in pretty much all market sectors, offering a great opportunity to try your hand at a new project type – car dealership; hotel; daycare; adaptive re-use; custom home; medical office; restaurants – got the picture? Make sure to peruse some of our social posts and portfolio to find out more.
A RAD Position You’ll Love:
- Working in our dedicated office with other professionals.
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Direct access to your client(s) on a daily basis.
YOU – Our RAD Rockstar:
We understand as an educated, professional, you’ve got the basics down: you’re a solid communicator with a good attitude, you organize your work, understand the importance of time management and are always looking towards self-improvement, both personally and professionally. We ask that you:
- Display pride and accountability in your work product.
- Understand how to work with prototypical design elements and current building codes.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines for your clients.
- Strong listener, respectful in your interactions with others while having fun at work.
- Understand how to work with and coordinate consulting partners and many moving parts to deliver a solid, final product.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Strong Revit skill and willing to keep up on technology.
- Five to fifteen years of experience in the architecture & design industry.
- Licensed architect (or on track).
Our RAD Culture:
Dogs or cats? Beach or mountains? No matter your preferences…it’s all good. What RAD really wants to know: Does working with Revit get your imagination energized? Are you motivated when given the authority and responsibility to directly lead clients? Do you take pride in making spaces, places, and drawings remarkable? If so, we should chat sooner than later.
We love a good pizza party and community volunteerism is a must so you are encouraged you to bring your #social and #giveback ideas to the table. A growing corporate culture with happy employees is as important as maintaining our client’s and their project well-being. Please note this is not a remote position.
You also get Continuing Education on a weekly basis – for free!
Master-level Revit User and former UNC Charlotte Professor, Jeremy Roh, is seeking candidates looking for better support in developing their Revit skills. Come learn and train while getting paid to do your job as well. Check out some tutorials: YouTube Classes.
– Competitive salaries commensurate with your experience level
– Bonus pay
– Health insurance
– Paid time off