Subaru South Charlotte /
Pineville, NC /
RAD is excited to share ‘Subaru of South Boulevard’ is expanding from their current 17,640 SF facility, with 234 parking spaces, and is soon to become the new, 60,000 SF ground-up, with 688 parking spaces, ‘Subaru of South Charlotte’!
The project team has been working tirelessly to make this a successful collaboration with Subaru’s Corporate Architect, Subaru of America, and the Town of Pineville’s Zoning Requirements and Approvals. With recent submittals, RAD’s team is one step closer to starting construction on this 10.8 Acre site located at 10410 Cadillac Street in Pineville, NC!
- 19,788 SF Service shop with 31 Bays (18 Service stalls, 7 Express lifts, 3 Detail bays, 2 Alignment stalls, and 1 Spare bay)
- 22,530 SF Dealership 1st floor (7 Car showroom, 3 Car new delivery module, Online car photobooth, 9 Car service drop-off drive, 36 Seat customer lounge with kids playroom, 1,900 SF Parts storage area, and Dealer operational spaces).
- 2,285 SF Mezzanine-level additional parts storage
- 12,370 SF Dealership 2nd floor (Management company, Accounting, Employee lounge, and additional 1,875 SF Future parts storage expansion).
- 1,270 SF of 2nd Floor outdoor patio space
- 1,600 SF Detached car wash
- 3,450 Gallon fuel tank
Kudos to the Project Team!
WOM Prep, LLC (Owner)
Ragona Architecture & Design (Architect)
FELTUS HAWKINS DESIGN, LLC (Corporate Architect)
Subaru of America (Corporate Brand)
Choate Construction Company (General Contractor)
Hunter Structural PA, (Structural)
Charlotte Mechanical Engineering, PLLC
(Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical)
Alfred Benesch & Company (Civil)
Dealer Solutions & Design (Equipment)